If you desire to work in Canada, there are two types of work permit granted by the government of Canada out of which you can choose which type of work permit you would like to apply for based on your profile.

1. Employer-specific work permit: This permit lets you enter Canada according to the conditions on your work permit including the specific employer you can work for, the work tenure and the location where you can work. A Labour Market Impact Assessment or an offer of employment is required from the employer.

2. Open work permit: Since this permit is not job-specific, it does not require Labour Market Impact Assessment. If you are eligible for post-graduate work permit program, dependent family member of a person who has applied for permanent residency or a spouse of a skilled worker or international student

In order to get a deep insight of the entire procedure of getting work permit based on your specific profile, Liberty international is here to help! Contact us for detailed information and assessment of your profile.